Download Free Video Backgrounds Here!
Online video poker is a very popular casino game. You can find it in every online online casino. Video poker isn’t game of pure chances. Your winnings depend on your knowledge. There are some general VP gambling tips. They are very easy. Follow them and you increase your chances.
1. Play full-pay video poker only. For Jacks or Better video poker full-pay is paying 9 coins for full-house, 6 coins for a flush as designated under one coin line. For Deuses Wild find full-pay is paying 9 coins for Straight Flush and 5 coins for 4/kind.
2. Play maximum coin. Casinos hold 2% more money on video poker, because players do not play maximum coins. The odds are determined by the payback table, not by the denomination of the machine.
3. Know the Paytables. This is one of the most important keys to success in video poker. Pay-out with optimum play for 9/6 Jacks or Better Video Poker variation is 99.5%. 8/5 Jacks or Better (pay 8 coins for full-house and 5 coins for a flush) gives 5% less payout than 9/6 VP.
4. Jacks or Better recommended for novice players or limited bankrolls, especially nickel online video poker machines.
5. Deuces Wild version of video poker has high jackpot but too expensive.
6. Do not play progressive video poker unless jackpot is high and ready to hit. 8665 coins is the break-even point on this game. On a quarter game the jackpot needs to be $2166.25, and on a dollar game the jackpot needs to be $8665.
7. Progressive video pokers require a larger bankroll.
8. There are more than a hundred different video poker machines to choose from. Find charts with optimal strategy for every online video poker variations you play. You should at the very least know how to play Jacks or Better and Deuces Wild. Learn them. You can practice online at an online casino, or you can practice on free flash games on sites.
9. Take time to study every hand. You are playing against a machine; no one will intimidate you if your play is too slow.
10. The random number generator is random and simulates a 52 deck of cards. The chances of getting any particular card are 1 in 52. Do not try to find any trends. It’s the way to loose money and time.
11. Play each hand like a new game. Every game of video poker that you play is an independent event.
12. Manage you bankroll. If you have no bankroll, you can’t play. If you have $100, you have to play $0.25 Jacks or Better Video Poker machine. It is important to note that the smaller your bankroll the higher the risk of ruin. There is a risk that a bad streak will cause you to lose your money before things average out.
13. Remember it and just enjoy the game. As I say above your winnings depend on your knowledge, but Video Poker isn’t game of skill. Video Poker is gamble.
14. Understand your goals. If you’re looking for a second income, you’re going to need a different approach than if you’re just playing to get free drinks and a comp room now and then.