Download Free Video Backgrounds Here!
There are a lot of video marketing articles online, all trying to tell you what you need to buy or how you need to make your videos for the best results. As with most everything online, it can easily cause information overload. Don’t worry, it’s not hard to jump on the bandwagon and start making your own videos to drive traffic and make sales.
Here are 5 basic points you need to consider and keep in mind when you first start out:
1. What kind of video should you make? How best to present the information to your target audience? For example, if you are in the internet marketing niche and you’re trying to teach people how to do something online, generally the best way to make that type of video is by using some sort of software (easily available online, some of it is free) that will take shots of your actual computer screen and then put those shots together, along with your narration, into a video.
If you are trying to demonstrate something offline you’ll need a video camera and possibly a tripod. You can get a really good camera and tripod for a few hundred dollars.
No matter which type of video you are making you will also need a quality microphone so anyone watching your video can actually hear what you’re saying. Again, this won’t cost a lot, usually between around $35 and $50.
2. Make out an outline. Do not waste your customers time by hemming and hawing your way through your video, it’s obnoxious. No one expects a professional actor but you should sound casual and like you know what you’re talking about. If you make a mistake, go back and do it again.
3. Keep the video short and to the point, generally about 3 -5 minutes is plenty. Remember, you are just giving them a ‘snippet’ you’re not telling them everything. You’re just trying to give them something of value so they learn to trust you so they eventually buy from you. Keep some things to yourself at this point.
4. Pick out great well targeted keywords that are related to your niche market. It’s best to have 3 -5 keywords that get high monthly searches and low competition.
5. Submit your videos to video directories. Most everyone has heard of YouTube but there are many others online where you can submit your quality videos. Just do a search online to get a list. When you submit your videos make sure that you use the keywords you found in step 4 when writing out the title, tags and description. That will help your video get seen, hopefully a lot, and that will drive traffic to your website.
No need to get overwhelmed, or over think anything. Out of all the video marketing articles online, I hope this one will help clear up any confusion. The bottom line is just do it. As with anything, the more you do it the more tricks and tactics you’ll learn to make your efforts better and better all the time.Download Free Video Realted Stuff Now!